Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Maybe

So for those of you who know us, you probably know we are trying to conceive again. This is a pretty big challenge considering my PCOS. However, we felt the time is right to try to have another baby together. Afterall, Sari is five in August! Yes, she will be 5! We miss a baby around and just feel it's a good time. So, this past week, we waited for the time to be right. I'm really hoping we are preggers. For one, my face went from being very clear lately to suddenly you can connect those red dots. haha. Secondly, I started having horrible indigestion again...something I rarely have outside of pregnancy. Although it's not been long, I keep hoping that maybe these are very early signs of a bun in the oven? Today when I wake up, I'm going to start keeping track of my basal body temp. Anything 99F for me is good. Normally after I ovulate, my BBT sits at around 98.3 or so. If I see anything leaning to 99, I'll have reason to celebrate (after 3 consecutive days). So wish us well, and keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: