Monday, May 26, 2008

Exception Service

Shaw and I enjoy going to restaraunts and having a nice meal. We enjoy being waited on, and not ordering our food through a speaker and window. Lately, we have gotten mediocre service from most of the waitstaff that we have encountered...until this week! Saturday we went to one place, and the waitress was right there when we needed something, was quick to get whatever we needed and very pleasant. Then, yesterday we went to Red Lobster in Tulsa. Again, the service was exceptional! The waiter was very prompt on everything. We didn't spend forever waiting on a check, or waiting on a refill. It has been WONDERFUL! I know it's a small thing to be happy about, but when your used to getting some half assed service it's a great change.

So, after changing my hair red...(yes I dyed it red) i realized it wasn't the color that worked for me. To the mall I went for a total makeover with my hair. The red was lifted out, and lots of blonde highlights placed throughout all of my hair. Now it's a very blonde looking color, with some natural dark browns (my own color), and a little bit of red still comes through in places, but it looks awesome! The cut is very classy but yet complimentary to a big girl face. The blonde really tones down the redness of my face, and the cut gave my face a slimmed down look. Not to mention, my hair doesn't make me look trashy anymore :)

No comments: