Monday, May 19, 2008

Whew! What a week!

Okay, it's Monday of a new week, time for a new beginning to the craziness of last week. Shall we take a trip back to last week?

Last week was a little hectic in the beginning mainly due to the externship I am trying to get finished. Well, Wednesday was the last evening of the week I was scheduled to work over at Clary. Anyhow, about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to leave, I was informed that my vehicle had been broken into. I rushed out to the car and found my passenger side window bashed in. My mp3 player was gone, along with my work bag. What was so bad about this was I had just picked up seventeen patient facesheets from one of the facilities I had been at. It had new orders for more patients. On the facesheets were social security numbers, medicare numbers, insurance information, addresses and former occupations. They contained every piece of information you wouldnt' want a person to get ahold of. Luckily, the security camera was able to catch the incident, but whether it will go anywhere is anybody's guess.

Thursday, Sari's calss went to the Tulsa zoo. Shaw and I went with them and had a great time. Sari loved it! She ended up buying a pink and cream lemur that laughs, and a blue reptile that is very rubbery.

After we went to the zoo, Shaw and I went to the Tulsa court house and got a new marriage license. We made a phone call to A Chapel Next to The Courthouse, and an hour later we were married!

Friday morning, Sari had an oral surgery appointment at the Cushing surgery center. She was nervous, but braved it like a trooper. She had 8 fillings and 8 caps on her molars. Her teeth hurt alot that first day, but by that evening, were feeling much better. We then went to mom's for her birthday. We were able to see my brother, sister in law and my cute little neice, Mina Rose.

That's about it! I'll update again another time.

No comments: