Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Ring Arrived

Today, my ring arrived. It's not just any ring. It's a second engagement ring. This ring is white gold, .4 carats, art deco style from 1920. It's got 3 diamonds in it. The center setting is square, however, the diamond in it is round, so it is a very unique look! Thankfully this beautiful ring fits too. Although if I lose any more weight, I'll have to get it resized.

The ring has alot of meaning. First of all, it is a symbol of our committment to one another. It's particularly meaningful because this is something that I didn't think would be possible. It symbolizes to me that loving somebody means more than keeping yourself happy. Its about making that person your with happy. It's about caring and loving them regardless of what happens.

As for wedding dates or plans...we still havn't figured out what to do. I imagine it'll probably be a spur of the moment deal someday. haha

No comments: