Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dieting Again, for the 100th time

The weight problem that some of you know about, just continued to get worse. 10 days ago, I finally decided to go back on Phentermine 37.5 mg in order to try and bite this nasty problem in the butt. At 198.8 and only 5'1", I know the long term affects of being this overweight can be very serious. I am at risk for type II diabetes, stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, etc. And, since I can't fit into most of my clothes, it was decided I had to take a drastic measure to jump start any weight loss.



Granted, this time around, the medication doesn't seem to work as well as 2 years ago when I lost 40 pounds, it is helping with my appetite. I didn't realize how much I had been eating! Not to mention, how lazy I had gotten. I havn't lost much, but hey, it's better than nothing. Below is my weight loss "ticker". My goal is to lose 48.8 pounds. It will track my weight loss until I meet my goal.



Below are my weight loss goals and dates:

5/17 Goal: 188

6/17 Goal: 178

7/17 Goal: 168

8/17 Goal: 158

9/10 Goal: 150

In other news, we got a new kitty cat today....named Wanda by Sari. Below is a picture.

No comments: